- Orders are usually packed and ready to ship in one to two business days.
- Shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- A business day is considered to be Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Duties and taxes are set by the destination country. The amount of applicable duty and taxes will vary by country and will be determined during checkout.
- A pre-order item will be noted with its estimated available date on the product page and order will not ship until all item(s) become available.
- Please note due to shipping regulations, not all items available on the site can be shipped internationally.
You will receive a price quote for shipping fees including duties and taxes during checkout. The price quote for duties and taxes is based upon the national laws of the country to which the order is shipping. All shipping fees, duties and taxes and brokerage fees will be paid at the time you place your order.
Shipping costs may include the following charges:
- Freight - Transportation costs incurred by the Carrier
- Fuel - Additional charge incurred by the Carrier to account for an increase in fuel charges (% of freight)
- Insurance – Accounts for insuring the package and will be included on orders shipping via DHL International Express at a rate of $0.80 per $100 after the first $100
- Duties - The amount charged by the country for an individual item
- Taxes - The Value Added Tax (VAT) charged by the country
- Brokerage - The amount charged by the Broker to clear customs
- Disbursement - The amount the Carrier charges to disburse the costs to the country
- Other Fee(s) - The transaction fee and any additional costs that may incur (i.e. rural area charges, extra fees for a particular country, etc.)
Products shipped internationally may not be returned unless they arrive damaged or defective. If you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact our customer care department by email at customerservice@shop.
For international orders we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Gift Cards and PayPal. All orders and payments are subject to validation and authorization by newearacap.com and the card issuer to maintain security and the prevention of fraud. Some promotional code discounts may not be accepted on international orders.
Unfortunately, once an order is placed we are unable to make any changes or modifications. This includes changing the product, the address or the payment method. Should you need to change your order, and it has not processed, you will need to cancel the original order and place a new order. Please contact our customer care department by email at customerservice@shop.
During order processing, should we find that one or more of the items ordered are unavailable to ship your entire order will be cancelled. If your order is cancelled you will receive a notice via email with links to the website to place a new order.